IT’S TIME YOU TAKE COMMAND
THE NEXT LOGICAL STEP IN EXPERT MANAGEMENT
The Command IIIe (CIIIe) is considered the “brains of the system”, and is a crucial and necessary component of the egg production, environmental management, and HACCP monitoring part of your business.
CIIIe is specifically engineered for the intricacies of poultry house management, and is not standard off-the-shelf hardware any electrician can assemble. PMSI designed the Command III from the ground up with poultry industry specifications in mind – today’s larger houses, dirt, ruggedness, high electrical noise, and water resistance, to name a few.
CIIIe is a revolutionary step forward for computer controlled environments: Its intuitive touch screen; its ability to view and manage other buildings remotely; its Valu-NetSM redundant, strategic network with high integrity requiring less fiber; its better access to important data; its combination of NOAH and REF on the same platform; its reliability and its cost effectiveness – all ensure less service and more self-sufficiency.
PMSI designed the Command IIIe (CIIIe) from the ground up with poultry industry specifications in mind – today’s larger houses, dirt, ruggedness, high electrical noise, and water resistance, to name a few.
COMMAND IIIE FEATURES:
- The most powerful tool available
- Ability to observe, control, monitor one building from any other
- Removable data storage (flash chip stores up to two years of history)
- High resolution touch screen with an easy-to-use interface
- Highest capacity of inputs/outputs available
- User configurable, specialized reports
- Improved isolation for protection in rugged environments
- Better systems integration and access to data
- Finer resolution readings
- Simple, snap-in expandability and service
- Feed and water intake
- Bird scales and feed scales
- Temperature and static pressure
- Curtain position
- Light intensity
- Water pressure
- Feed bin levels
- Fan RPMs
- Relative humidity
- Egg counters
- Feed inventories
- Egg belt and conveyor systems
- Weather conditions
- Feeders, augers, lights
- Fans, foggers, heaters
- Variable speed fans
- Lights and light schedules
- Egg cross conveyors
- Feed mill data exchange
- Egg flow
- Air inlets and curtains
ENHANCED USER INTERFACE AND NETWORK COMMUNICATIONS
Enhanced graphics, improved screen navigation, and full User Profiles support are now standard with every CIIIe system. Each CIIIe system can run on REF, NOAH, both, or as a stand-alone system and will be customized for your site and your specific poultry needs.
An improved network structure, rod monitoring for egg flow, increased history storage and an improved user interface highlight the features available on the CIIIe.
CROSS-CONVEYOR MONITORING FOR EGG FLOW
- Using network event notification, CIIIe is now able to notify you immediately of a rod-monitoring alert. The CIIIe Display can be configured to popup on your REF and/or REF remote(s) to let you know about a rod sensor alert.
- The CIIIe Display screen will load, allowing you to see where the fault has occurred. The display will remain onscreen until the alert has been reset. When the “Reset” button has been clicked, all cross-conveyor monitoring CIIIe screens will be closed unless “Cancel” is clicked.
- Enhanced History Storage — Store device history in a variety of ways. In addition to ten-minute history, CIIIe can also store history in shorter or longer time increments. You decide how to store and view device history.
IMPROVED USER INTERFACE
- Non-editable fields in the editor pages allow viewing of set points that are used in the CIIIe control logic scheme. This allows for greater understanding of CIIIe control without the possibility of accidental editing.
- A “Log In” cell on the editor screen allows a user profile change without returning to the login screen.
- Groups of set points may be further combined into separate logical groups for easy editing.